EQUIFLASH [INSURANCE SURVEY RESCHEDULED TO THE NEW YEAR]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Dec 6 16:58:42 EST 2010

INSURANCE SURVEY RESCHEDULED TO THE NEW YEAR
Equity Council's insurance committee has completed work on the insurance
survey, to be rolled out across the membership. This is a very
challenging topic to explore, and it has taken the committee and its
research partner, Leger Marketing, a few weeks longer than anticipated
to complete the work. Although the survey is now ready, we are
rescheduling release for first thing in the new year in order to avoid
an anticipated lower response level during the busy holiday season.

Members with an active email address on file with the office will
receive notification and instructions, directly from Leger Marketing, in
the first week of January. In order to speed processing and enable the
kind of analysis that will be needed on the results, this survey will
only be conducted electronically. If you wish to participate and do not
have a current email address on file with Equity please visit the
members only zone of EQUITYONLINE (http://www.caea.com) and update the
contact information in your membership profile.

The survey is designed to review Equity member insurance from the ground
up, including assessment of member need for year round coverage, spousal
and dependent coverage, dental and vision coverage, coverage more
closely geared toward the type of work being done, consideration of
other insurance sources, affordability, etc.

It would be very useful for members to take some time, prior to
completing the survey, to give some thought to their current and recent
health and disability needs, health insurance usage patterns, typical
contract patterns, and likely future needs. The results of this work
will shape our insurance plan for some time to come, and considered and
informed responses are essential to that being done well.
Thank you very much for your continued interest, and we look forward to
receiving your responses in January
44 Victoria Street, 12th floor
Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
tel: 416-867-9165