E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS NOTICE - - THEATRE PASSE MURAILLE - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Dec 10 15:18:16 EST 2010

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS NOTICE - THEATRE PASSE MURAILLE - TORONTO, ON
Production name: PitchBlitz
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 12/15/2010
Audition date: 12/15/2010
Deadline to submit: 12/14/2010
Email applications to: pitchblitz at passemuraille.on.ca
Contact name: Heather Ervin, Samantha Serles
Contact email: pitchblitz at passemuraille.on.ca
Contact phone: 416.504.7529
Engager Website: www.passemuraille.on.ca

Additional information:
Brevity is the soul of wit: TPM's 5 Minute Pitch Blitz!

Passe Muraille would like to invite artists of all disciplines and
backgrounds to come and make a pitch to Artistic Director Andy McKim.

Releasing the bounds of a formal audition, The Pitch Blitz gives artists
five minutes to showcase themselves or their present project to Andy
McKim, Artistic Director, in whatever way best represents them.

Pitch an idea, pitch a show, pitch yourself! We're on the lookout for
exciting new artists to work with and remarkable artistic projects to
facilitate.

We welcome performers, directors, writers, technicians, administrators,
producers, visual artists, and anyone who blurs the boundaries between
these roles. Think of it like a chance to spark a meaningful
relationship with one of Toronto's oldest new work development theatres.

Due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to see everyone;
however, we will not keep applications on file so welcome you to reapply
for the next round.

Start by downloading the application form from our website (you can find
it under the tab 'about us' and then under 'artists' and 'pitch blitz')
and sending it to:

pitchblitz(at)passemuraille.on.ca

Be bold. Be creative. Be concise.

communications at caea.com