E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS NOTICE - SUMMERWORKS THEATRE FESTIVAL - , ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Dec 23 15:03:49 EST 2010

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS NOTICE - SUMMERWORKS THEATRE FESTIVAL - , ON
Production name: Musical Works In Concert
Deadline to submit: 02/01/2011
Email applications to: music.theatre at summerworks.ca
Contact name: Tracy Michailidis
Contact email: music.theatre at summerworks.ca
Contact phone: 416 885 8284

Additional information:
As part of the 2011 Music Series, SummerWorks will feature two evenings
showcasing new pieces by artists working with musical theatre models in
a stripped-down concert format. This year's festival will take place
from August 4th-14th, 2011.
We're currently seeking applications from artists across the country who
work both in conventional and unconventional musical models. Our only
requirements are that the work has both live musical and dramatic
elements, and has never before been produced. Applications from diverse
artistic practices are strongly encouraged to apply (i.e. theatre
artists, musicians, dancers, video artists, etc.).
Submissions should be a minimum of forty-five minutes in length. We're
accepting full-length works (one or two acts) or a completed first act
of an unfinished work.
DEADLINE: FEBURARY 1ST, 2011
For application form and guidelines, please visit summerworks.ca.
For assistance, please write us at music.theatre at summerworks.ca.

Participating Equity members will be under an applicable Equity form of
contract

communications at caea.com