EQUIFLASH [GOLDIE SEMPLE MEMORIAL, VANCOUVER B.C.]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Jan 6 15:03:10 EST 2010

GOLDIE SEMPLE MEMORIAL, VANCOUVER B.C.
A celebration of the life of the incomparable Goldie Semple.

Please join us on Sunday, January 10th as we celebrate the life
of one of Canada's theatrical luminaries.  Goldie's life as an
artist, friend, mother and wife was one that inspired admiration
from anyone who knew her.  No one could fail to be impressed by her
extraordinary achievements on the many stages where she appeared. It is
hard to think of anyone in our theatre community who was so loved and
respected by so many.

We lost Goldie to Breast Cancer on December 9th, 2009 and she is mourned
coast to coast.