E-DRIVE [JOBS - MULTIPLE POSITIONS - 4TH LINE THEATRE - MILLBROOK, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Jan 14 11:54:13 EST 2010

JOBS - MULTIPLE POSITIONS - 4TH LINE THEATRE - MILLBROOK, ON
Production name: Eldorado Town - The Port Hope Play
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 05/24/2010
Deadline to submit: 01/29/2010
Email applications to: allena at 4thlinetheatre.on.ca
Contact name: Allena Litherland
Contact email: allena at 4thlinetheatre.on.ca
Contact phone: 705.932.4504
Engager Website: www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement:
4th Line Theatre is an award-winning outdoor theatre company that
presents regionally-based, environmentally-staged, historical dramas.
Our performance venue is located on the Winslow farm, just outside of
Millbrook, Ontario. To find out more about 4th Line Theatre and the
upcoming summer season, please visit our website
www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca

Additional information:
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
Start date: Monday May 24, 2010