E-DRIVE [JOB NOTICE - OUTREACH AND PROJECT MANAGER (PART TIME) - ACTSAFE - VANCOUVER, BC]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Jul 16 12:10:17 EDT 2010

JOB NOTICE - OUTREACH AND PROJECT MANAGER (PART TIME) - ACTSAFE -
VANCOUVER, BC
Deadline to submit: 07/23/2010
Email applications to: resumes at actsafe.ca
Contact name: Dawn Brennan
Contact email: resumes at actsafe.ca
Contact phone: 604-733-4682
Engager Website: www.actsafe.ca

Additional information:
Actsafe, a nonprofit association dedicated to the promotion of health
and safety in British Columbia's motion picture and performing arts
industries, is looking for an organized, efficient, personable and fun
person to work with us on a part time basis. The position involves
providing education and outreach to our industries and coordinating
projects ranging from developing and communicating information to
coordinating special projects and events. An affinity for and
understanding of the arts is required. Health and safety training will
be provided.

We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and the ability to
be an advocate for health and safety. They will have experience in
managing projects and meeting deadlines; be organized, able to juggle
priorities and manage details;  and have excellent written, verbal  and
presentation skills. A current BC Drivers Licence is required, as is
access to a car on a regular basis.

To apply, please submit a letter explaining your interest in the
position and aligning your skills with our expectations. Submit your
letter and resume to resumes at actsafe.ca  This search is in process and
we will be meeting with candidates as appropriate applicants are
identified.

For a more detailed job description, see our website at www.actsafe.ca

communications at caea.com