E-DRIVE [GENERAL AUDITION - Blue Bridge Repertory Theatre - Victoria, BC]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Oct 26 12:25:46 EDT 2010

association listed in the e-drive notice
below.

--------------------------------
GENERAL AUDITION - Blue Bridge Repertory Theatre - Victoria, BC
--------------------------------

Audition day 1: 11/06/2010
City: Victoria

Audition day 2: 11/07/2010
City: Victoria

Audition day 3: 11/10/2010
City: Vancouver

Artistic Director or casting person in attendance: Brian Richmond
Deadline to submit: 10/29/2010
Email applications to: darcy at bluebridgetheatre.ca
Contact name: Darcy Stoop
Contact email: darcy at bluebridgetheatre.ca
Contact phone: 250-385-4462
Engager website: http://www.bluebridgetheatre.ca
Link to detailed casting information:
http://www.bluebridgetheatre.ca/auditions-2011
Agreement: ITA

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: Blue Bridge
Repertory Theatre has a colour-blind casting policy aimed at selecting
the most talented artists, regardless of background.

Additional information: Victoria's critically acclaimed Blue Bridge
Repertory Theatre will be holding Equity and non-Equity general
auditions for its upcoming 2011 season in Victoria on Nov. 6 and 7
between 10 am and 6 pm and in Vancouver (Equity members only) on
November 10 from 10 am-5pm.

The 2011 season includes (dates encompass the entire length of contract
per production);

Blithe Spirit by Noel Coward
May  17 to June 26, 2011
Directed by TBA

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? By Edward Albee
June 14 to July 24, 2011
Directed by Brian Richmond

Fire by Paul Ledoux and David Young
July 12 to August 21, 2011
Directed by Brian Richmond

All applicants should prepare one two minute monologue and be prepared
to sing and or play a song on the instrument of their choice if
requested for roles in the production of "Fire."

Resumes should be submitted to Darcy Stoop at
darcy at bluebridgetheatre.ca. Please specify a preference of either the
Victoria auditions or Vancouver auditions.
No phone calls please.

We are sorry but due to the anticipated volume of requests, we will not
be able to see everyone and encourage applicants and their agents to
make themselves aware of the casting needs for each project.

Blue Bridge Repertory Theatre operates under the "Guest Artists
Agreement" for all Equity artists involved in our summer season.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be
engaged under an Equity form of contract. CAEA members: please bring
your membership card to the
audition.
communications at caea.com
http:/www.caea.com