EQUIFLASH [EASTERN ONTARIO & OUTAOUAIS TOWN HALL FORUM - OTTAWA ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Sep 28 12:53:15 EDT 2010

---------------
EQUIFLASH - EASTERN ONTARIO & OUTAOUAIS TOWN HALL FORUM - OTTAWA ON
---------------
Eastern Ontario & Outaouais Region
Moderated Town Hall Forum
Monday, October 4, 2010
6:30 p.m.
Royal Oak pub - 161 Laurier Ave East
Ottawa, ON

Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to our independent theatre
town hall meeting in May and interest expressed in other topics, the
Eastern Ontario & Outaouais Council Policy Advisory Group is holding
another open town hall!

This time around, the topic of discussion is RECIPROCAL AGREEMENTS
between Equity, ACTRA, and UDA. We want to hear about how the current
reciprocal agreements have affected your work and/or union memberships,
how they have created barriers for you, how the agreements could be
improved, and how you'd like to see concerns addressed.

Representatives from Equity, ACTRA and UDA will be present, and the
discussion will be transcribed and forwarded to all three associations.

The evening will commence with a panel discussion reviewing how the
agreements currently work. Executive Director Arden R. Ryshpan will be
on hand for this discussion. Equity members will then have an
opportunity to ask specific questions using our anonymous question box
in an open floor session to follow.

This forum is open to Equity members and non-members, as well as all
regional members of ACTRA and UDA who are interested in this topic.

If you would like to attend, please RSVP by Friday, October 1 to
regional.caea at gmail.com.
Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th floor
Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4