E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS NOTICE - TPM PITCH BLITZ - THEATRE PASSE MURAILLE - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Apr 5 11:32:00 EDT 2011

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS NOTICE - TPM PITCH BLITZ - THEATRE PASSE MURAILLE -
TORONTO, ON

Audition date: 04/26/2011
Deadline to submit: 04/15/2011
Email applications to: tpmpitchblitz at passemuraille.on.ca
Contact name: Rob Kempson
Contact email: tpmpitchblitz at passemuraille.on.ca
Contact phone: 416-504-8988, ext. 2144
Engager Website: www.passemuraille.on.ca/aboutus/artists/tpmpitchblitz

Additional information:
Theatre Passe Muraille would like to invite artists of all disciplines
and backgrounds to come and make a pitch to Artistic Director Andy
McKim.Releasing the bounds of a formal audition, the TPM Pitch Blitz is
an opportunity for artists to introduce themselves to Theatre Passe
Muraille in whatever way best represents them. The TPM Pitch Blitz gives
artists five minutes to showcase themselves or present their project.

Pitch an idea, pitch a show, pitch yourself! We're on the lookout for
exciting new artists to work with and remarkable artistic projects to
facilitate. Spend five minutes showcasing who you are, what you've done
in the past, and what your ideas are for the future. This is an
opportunity to talk about what it is that brings you to us, and to show
us what you might want to bring to TPM.

Think of it like a chance to spark a meaningful relationship with
Canada's oldest theatre for new work. We do this a minimum of three
times per season. The next TPM Pitch Blitz is on April 26 and 27, 2011.
Submission Deadline is April 15, 2011.

Visit www.passemuraille.on.ca/aboutus/artists/tpmpitchblitz for
application form and details.

communications at caea.com