E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS NOTICE - ACTORS - THEATRE YES - EDMONTON, AB]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Jul 8 15:46:38 EDT 2011

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS NOTICE - ACTORS - THEATRE YES - EDMONTON, AB

Production name: RACE
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 02/07/2012
Deadline to submit: 08/01/2011
Email applications to: info at theatre-yes.ca
Contact name: Heather Inglis
Contact email: info at theatre-yes.ca
Contact phone: 780-777-5106
Engager Website: www.theatre-yes.ca

Additional information:
Theatre Yes invites national submissions from actors for its production
of RACE by David Mamet, Feb 24-March 11 2012,  directed by Heather
Inglis.

Cast Breakdown:
Henry - Black 40'S
Susan - Black 40's
Charles - White 30's - 40's
Jack - White 40's

Interested actors should submit a photo and resume by August 7st
indicating preferred role(s).

Electronic submissions only please. Send submissions to
info at theatre-yes.ca, with "RACE Submission" in the subject-line.

Auditions will be held in Edmonton and Toronto by appointment only. We
will contact the actors we wish to see.  We ask that actors be familiar
with the script ahead of the audition.  Actors will be provided with
sides to prepare.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under the applicable
form of Equity contract.
communications at caea.com