E-DRIVE [JOB NOTICE - GENERAL MANAGER - FESTIVAL PLAYERS OF PRINCE EDWARD COUNTY - PRINCE EDWARD COUNTY, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Jun 8 13:55:25 EDT 2011

JOB NOTICE - GENERAL MANAGER - FESTIVAL PLAYERS OF PRINCE EDWARD COUNTY
- PRINCE EDWARD COUNTY, ON
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 07/25/2011
Deadline to submit: 07/01/2011
Email applications to: sarah at festivalplayers.ca
Contact name: Sarah Phillips
Contact email: sarah at festivalplayers.ca
Contact phone: 613.399.5677
Engager Website: www.festivalplayers.ca

Additional information:
You are a highly skilled, experienced theatre professional with a
passion for the presentation of Canadian works. You are ready to help
take our artistic vision forward as we celebrate 5 years of successful
theatre presentations in a rural setting. You have excellent
communication and management skills. Your maturity and experience will
help us continue to build a strong financial base and solid
administrative procedures. You know how to work in collaboration with
community partners and funders. You work well with artists and theatre
staff, have knowledge of contractual requirements and budgeting, and
have experience with grant applications. You show excellent attention to
detail, can solve problems and make decisions independently and as part
of a tight team. You will work closely with the Artistic Director and
report to the Board of Directors. You will enjoy collaborating to take
this young company forward as we continue to delight audiences and to
make an important contribution to our community.

Festival Players is located in Prince Edward County, Ontario (2 1/2 hrs
east of Toronto).

We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an
interview will be contacted. Please submit cover letter, resume and a
minimum of two references.

communications at caea.com