E-DRIVE [GENERAL AUDITION - NEPTUNE THEATRE - HALIFAX, NS]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Oct 19 12:06:49 EDT 2011

--------------------------------
GENERAL AUDITION - NEPTUNE THEATRE - HALIFAX, NS
--------------------------------
Audition day 1: 11/02/2011
City: Halifax

Artistic Director or casting person in attendance: Miles Potter
Deadline to submit: 10/24/2011
Email applications to: info at neptunetheatre.com
Contact name: Janice Creelman
Contact email: info at neptunetheatre.com
Contact phone: 902-429-7300
Engager website: www.neptunetheatre.com
Link to detailed casting information: www.neptunetheatre.com
Agreement: CTA

Additional information: Audition Notice
Mrs. Parliament's Night Out

Neptune Theatre will be holding auditions for Mrs. Parliament's Night
Out by Norm Foster in Halifax during the first week of November 2011.
Mrs. Parliament's Night Out begins rehearsals on Tuesday January 3, 2012
and previews January 24, 2012 . It runs until Sunday February 19, 2012
on the Fountain Hall stage.  The play will be directed by Miles Potter,
who will be at the auditions.

The cast breakdown is as follows:

Two Females - Character actors to play age range of 35 - 60 with ability
to play multiple roles with varying accents.

Five Males - Character actors to play age range of 35 - 60 with ability
to play multiple roles with varying accents.

Interested actors should submit a photo and resume by Friday October 21,
2011, indicating which role they are interested in.   Electronic
submissions are acceptable to info at neptunetheatre.com

Attention: Neptune Theatre Auditions
Neptune Theatre
1593 Argyle Street
Halifax, NS
B3J 2B2
Fax: 902-429-1211

Auditions are by appointment only. We will contact the actors we wish to
see.  We would ask that actors be familiar with the script ahead of the
audition.  Actors will be provided with sides to prepare.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

communications at caea.com
http:/www.caea.com