E-DRIVE [GENERAL AUDITION - CONCRETE THEATRE - EDMONTON, AB]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Apr 20 15:59:21 EDT 2012

--------------------------------
GENERAL AUDITION - CONCRETE THEATRE - EDMONTON, AB
--------------------------------
Audition day 1: 05/28/2012
City: Edmonton

Audition day 2: 05/29/2012
City: Edmonton

Artistic Director or casting person in attendance: Caroline Howarth and
Mieko Ouchi, Co-Artistic Directors
Deadline to submit: 05/23/2012
Email applications to: bookings at concretetheatre.ca
Contact name: Irene Kunde
Contact email: bookings at concretetheatre.ca
Contact phone: (780) 439-3905
Engager website: www.concretetheatre.ca
Link to detailed casting information: www.concretetheatre.ca
Agreement: CTA

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: Concrete
Theatre is an award winning professional theatre company committed to
creating, developing and producing artistically excellent and culturally
diverse Theatre for Young Audiences. Artists of all cultural backgrounds
are encouraged to audition.

Additional information: General Auditions for our 2012-2013 TYA Touring
Season and New Play Festival for Kids:

Smokescreen by David S. Craig (Junior/Senior High Tour) November 12-24,
2012

Paper Song by Jared Matsunaga-Turnbull (World Premiere) (Elementary
Tour) January 30- February 16, 2013

Are We There Yet? by Jane Heather (Junior High Tour) April 2-27, 2013

Sprouts New Play Festival for Kids
June 8 & 9, 2013

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

communications at caea.com
http:/www.caea.com