E-DRIVE [JOB NOTICE - EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - EDMONTON ARTS COUNCIL - EDMONTON, AB]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Dec 13 11:29:15 EST 2012

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or association listed in the e-drive notice below.

JOB NOTICE - EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - EDMONTON ARTS COUNCIL - EDMONTON, AB
Deadline to submit: 01/07/2013
Email applications to: edsearch at edmontonarts.ca
Contact name: Alison Turner
Contact email: aturner at edmontonarts.ca
Contact phone: 7804242787
Engager Website: www.edmontonarts.ca

Additional information:
Executive Director - Edmonton Arts Council

The Edmonton Arts Council (EAC) is a non-profit society and charitable organization that supports and promotes the arts community in Edmonton.  The EAC works to increase the profile and involvement of arts and culture in all aspects of our community.

We are recruiting for an Executive Director to successfully lead and manage all aspects of the EAC operations in accordance with the strategic direction as set by the Board of Directors. In addition to demonstrating high calibre leadership skills, the successful candidate will be a strong advocate, relationship builder and have the ability to influence key stakeholders ultimately to serve the arts in Edmonton.

Closing Date
January 7, 2013

For a complete job description for this position and for more information about the Edmonton Arts Council, please visit: http://www.edmontonarts.ca/jobs.

communications at caea.com