E-DRIVE [AUDITION NOTICE - PERFORMER - IANA THEATRE COMPANY - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Feb 29 09:41:07 EST 2012

AUDITION NOTICE - PERFORMER - IANA THEATRE COMPANY - TORONTO, ON
Production name: GODSPELL / ALECK BELL
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 06/18/2012
Audition date: 03/25/2012
Audition date 2: 03/26/2012
Deadline to submit: 03/07/2012
Email applications to: auditions at ianatheatre.com
Contact name: Tim Porter
Contact email: auditions at ianatheatre.com
Contact phone: 613-921-7758
Engager Website: www.ianatheatre.com

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement:
People of all ethnicities and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.

Additional information:
IANA Theatre Company is excited to announce auditions for our 2012
Season.  We are looking to work with numerous new artists this year, and
are seeking artists of all types for our production of GODSPELL.
We will be hiring ten performers for GODSPELL, strong
singer/actor/dancers, several of whom will play their own instruments.
If you play an instrument please note it in your submission.  Also note
if you are a dancer.
We will also be looking for several replacements for our tour of ALECK
BELL: A CANADIAN POP ROCK MUSICAL.  Performers who play an instrument
are encouraged to apply, particularly young men who play the piano.
GODSPELL is a 4 week contract including rehearsals, in Tweed, ON.  ALECK
BELL is an eight week contract including rehearsals, performances in
Brockville, Stirling, Brantford and Toronto.  Equity artists will be
engaged under an Equity form of contract, non equity artists will be
paid a comparable weekly rate.
Both Equity and Non Equity Artists are encouraged to apply.
Please submit a headshot and resume to auditions at ianatheatre.com by
March 7th.
You may be asked to attend a dance call on the 26th.
More information can be found on our website at www.ianatheatre.com

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

communications at caea.com