EQUIFLASH [EQUITY MEMBER ADVISORY - SASKATOON, SK]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Jan 20 12:57:08 EST 2012

-----------------
EQUIFLASH [EQUITY MEMBER ADVISORY - SASKATOON, SK]
-----------------

Please be advised that the ACTRA Production "Rufus" is scheduled to
begin production in Saskatoon on January 30th.

Despite ACTRA's request to sign a Voluntary Recognition Agreement and
Security Agreement, the producer involved, Bruce Harvey, has refused to
do so. Despite that, we understand that he is attempting to engage ACTRA
members without an ACTRA contract.

In accordance with the reciprocal agreement between ACTRA and Equity,
Equity members are advised that they are not to accept work for this
producer or for this production.

If you are approached to work on this film, please contact Equity's
Executive Director, Arden R Ryshpan, immediately (execdir at caea.com).

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com