Register and get a DISCOUNT of up to 15% for all our products

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Sun Jul 1 06:23:11 EDT 2012

Hello Caea

The pictures are taken fully from the watches that we offer our clients - we do not trick them by picturing the brand timepieces.
Don't buy cheap-looking replicas even if you will be offered very a low price as they will not last long.

Am a repeated customer. VERY satisfied with products and service - excellent quality watches, fast shipping and good e-mail contact.
TUVM
                     Traci Gabriel