E-DRIVE [WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 29 ]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Jun 28 16:02:10 EDT 2012

WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 29
1. EMBODIED DANCER CANADA/EDTT CANADA - TORONTO, ON
2. NOLA AUGUSTSON  - TORONTO, ON

1. EMBODIED DANCER CANADA/EDTT CANADA - TORONTO, ON
Production name: Embodied Dancer Yoga Intensive
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 08/26/2012
Deadline to submit: 08/04/2012
Email applications to: kismet_lee at yahoo.com
Contact name: Lee Erdman
Contact email: kismet_lee at yahoo.com
Contact phone: 416-735-9282
Engager Website: http://www.facebook.com/EmbodiedDancerCanada

Additional information:
Unique Yoga Teacher Training designed for dancers, movement artists and
practitioners. The first  of its kind to be delivered in Canada.
Take your skills as a dancer, yogi or movement professional to a new
level. Deepen your performance. Create career longevity. Distinguish
your training.

Also for dance teachers or movement professionals who wish to
incorporate yoga into their teaching or start yoga teaching.

Fee: $800.00
Equity members 20% discount
kismet_lee at yahoo.com to register.
www.abbyhoffmannyoga.com
2. NOLA AUGUSTSON  - TORONTO, ON
Production name: Camera Ready Scene Study