E-DRIVE [OTHER NOTICE - YOUTH DIRECTOR/INSTRUCTOR - THEATRE ORANGEVILLE - ORANGEVILLE, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Mar 7 12:10:08 EST 2012

OTHER NOTICE - YOUTH DIRECTOR/INSTRUCTOR - THEATRE ORANGEVILLE -
ORANGEVILLE, ON
Production name: The Three Musketeers
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 07/30/2012
Deadline to submit: 03/30/2012
Email applications to: dnairn at theatreorangeville.ca
Contact name: David Nairn
Contact email: dnairn at theatreorangeville.ca
Contact phone: 519-942-3423
Engager Website: theatreorangeville.ca

Additional information:
Theatre Orangeville Summer Young Company - Drama
Theatre Orangeville is currently accepting applications for the position
of Director / Instructor for our 2012 Summer Young Company production of
The Three Musketeers.
The successful applicant must have the ability to engage, inspire and
encourage young people to strive for artistic and personal excellence.
The Company is made up of 20 to 25 young people from our community
between the ages of 11 and 17.
Company membership in this tuition based program is by audition only.
Rehearsals take place between July 30th and August 23rd with
performances on August 24th, 25th and 26th. The Company rehearses from 9
am to 4 pm Monday to Fridays only.
This production will be the premiere presentation in our outdoor
amphitheatre performance venue that is currently in development.
Equity members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity
form of contract.

communications at caea.com