E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSION: FRINGE - STAGE MANAGER - AMBERSTONE PRODUCTIONS - EDMONTON, AB]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Mon May 28 16:18:25 EDT 2012

CALL FOR SUBMISSION: FRINGE - STAGE MANAGER - AMBERSTONE PRODUCTIONS -
EDMONTON, AB
Production name: Everything I Never Knew I Wanted
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 08/14/2012
Deadline to submit: 06/15/2012
Email applications to: anne at annewootten.com
Contact name: Anne Wootten
Contact email: anne at annewootten.com
Contact phone: 647-382-8261
Engager Website: www.annewootten.com

Additional information:
EVERYTHING I NEVER KNEW I WANTED is a solo show written and performed by
Stacey Bernstein. Directed by Anne Wootten, the show will receive its
Canadian debut at the Toronto Fringe Festival in July. An Edmonton-based
stage manager is required for the Edmonton International Fringe Festival
in August. Equity members participating in this production will be
signed to a Festival Policy application.

About the show: Stacey was convinced she could have it all. Life is so
much clearer when you're six. An investigative news team focuses its
lens on her journey through life and the host of characters who have
influenced her transformation from six-year-old seer to bewildered
adult. EVERYTHING I NEVER KNEW I WANTED takes a humorous and poignant
look at one woman's journey to find her place in the world.

Equity members hired will be engaged under an Equity form of contract.

communications at caea.com