E-DRIVE [GRANTS NOTICE - ACTING UP STAGE COMPANY - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Aug 19 15:49:29 EDT 2013

GRANTS NOTICE - ACTING UP STAGE COMPANY - TORONTO, ON
Audition date: 09/23/2013
Audition date 2: 09/24/2013
Deadline to submit: 09/09/2013
Email applications to: banksprize at actingupstage.com
Contact name: Nathaniel Bryan
Contact email: banksprize at actingupstage.com
Contact phone: 416-927-7880 x227
Engager Website: www.actingupstage.com/banks-prize

Additional information:
The Syd and Shirley Banks Prize for Emerging Artists is open to musical
theatre artists under 30 years of age who are under-exposed in Toronto
and its surrounding areas. Through an open audition process, two artists
will be selected and will receive a cash prize, mentorship and
performance opportunities throughout the season.

WHAT IS THE PRIZE?

Two emerging artists will be awarded the prize, each receiving:
1. A $1,000 cash prize.

2. The opportunity to create and perform in a showcase cabaret.

3. A featured role in our UnCovered: Sting & The Police concert.

4. Mentorship with a 2013/14 season artist.

WHO IS ELIGIBILE?

All musical theatre artists are eligible if they meet the following
criteria:
a. under 30 years of age
b. residing in Ontario
c. have been a member of Canadian Actors' Equity Association for less
than three years (if at all)

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

To be considered for an audition, please submit the following to
banksprize at actingupstage.com  by September 9th @ 5PM

a. A completed application form (available on our website)
b. A headshot and resume
c. 1 video or audio clip of you performing any musical theatre song

For full guidelines, visit www.actingupstage.com/banks-prize.

communications at caea.com
http://www.caea.com <http://www.caea.com/>