E-DRIVE [WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 28]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Jun 27 17:04:29 EDT 2013

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or association listed in the e-drive notice below.

WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 28
1. THEATRE GARGANTUA (1 OF 2) - TORONTO, ON
2. THEATRE GARGANTUA (2 OF 2) - TORONTO, ON
3. BOB GARRETT'S BROADWAY MASTERCLASS 2 - TORONTO, ON

1. THEATRE GARGANTUA - TORONTO, ON
Production name: Dynamic Creation Workshop