E-DRIVE [WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 8]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Nov 7 16:43:54 EST 2013

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or association listed in the e-drive notice below.

WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 8
1. SINGING FOR ACTORS - DIRT ROAD VOCAL STUDIO - TORONTO, ON
2. VOCAL EXPLORATION WORKSHOP - DIRT ROAD VOCAL STUDIO - TORONTO, ON
3. ZUPPA THEATRE CO. - SUMMER WORKSHOP SERIES - HALIFAX, NS

1. SINGING FOR ACTORS - DIRT ROAD VOCAL STUDIO - TORONTO, ON