E-DRIVE [STAGE MANAGER NOTICE - STAGE MANAGER W/ ASL SKILLSET - CAHOOTS THEATRE COMPANY - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Oct 22 13:37:16 EDT 2013

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or association listed in the e-drive notice below.

STAGE MANAGER NOTICE - STAGE MANAGER W/ ASL SKILLSET - CAHOOTS THEATRE COMPANY - TORONTO, ON
Deadline to submit: 11/15/2013
Email applications to: info at cahoots.ca
Contact name: Kate Ann Vandermeer
Contact email: kateann at cahoots.ca
Contact phone: 416-203-9000
Engager Website: www.cahoots.ca

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement:
Cahoots Theatre Company is dedicated to the creation, development and production of new works that investigate the complexities of Canada's cultural diversity, and examine the intersections of these cultures. Diversity is more than race, nation of origin and ethnicity. It also encompasses gender, sexuality, ability, language and class.
Our work questions, challenges and transforms our notions of contemporary Canadian life, and explores our evolving connection to the world around us.
We believe in artistic creation of the highest calibre, with a theatrical vision that is powerful, innovative and globally relevant.

Additional information:
Cahoots Theatre Company is seeking an Equity Stage Manager who is fluent in American Sign Language.

This future project will be programmed throughout the 2014/15 season.  Details are still being confirmed.

In the meantime, Cahoots is interested in hearing from any Stage Manager's who have this language as a skill set.

Please submit a resume and a cover letter, detailing your experience with ASL, to info at cahoots.ca.

Equity members hired will be engaged under an Equity form of contract.

communications at caea.com