EQUIFLASH [REMINDER: EQUITY ONTARIO REGIONAL AGM IS TONIGHT!]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Sep 9 09:23:23 EDT 2013

---------------------------------
REMINDER: EQUITY ONTARIO REGIONAL AGM IS TONIGHT!
---------------------------------

Ontario members in good standing are cordially invited to attend this year’s Equity Ontario Regional General Meeting!

Where: Factory Theatre, 125 Bathurst Street, Toronto, Ontario

When: TONIGHT - Monday, September 9th at 7 p.m.

This year’s agenda is packed with many important issues that directly affect you as a member.

1:  A preliminary status report from the Executive Director on CTA Engagement Levels 1 & 2

2:  A new dues referendum on the horizon

3:  Panel Discussion - The Incredible Shrinking Rehearsal Period

A timely examination of best practices in rehearsal. Why are we putting up with less and less rehearsal time in English Canada? How can the situation be improved? What can our association do about it?

Make sure you present your current membership card at the door. Please join us!

Follow @CanActEquity on Twitter this evening to join the conversation.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th floor
Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4