E-DRIVE [JOB NOTICE - PRODUCTION ASSISSTANTS - STRATFORD FESTIVAL - STRATFORD, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Aug 8 10:38:31 EDT 2014

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or association listed in the e-drive notice below.

JOB NOTICE - PRODUCTION ASSISSTANTS - STRATFORD FESTIVAL - STRATFORD, ON
Deadline to submit: 09/14/2014
Email applications to: resumes at stratfordfestival.ca
Contact name: Human Resources
Contact email: resumes at stratfordfestival.ca
Contact phone: 519-271-4040

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement:
We recognize that diversity - in our workplace, in our audiences and on our stages - fosters a rich and creative environment. We are actively engaged in building a more diverse workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply by September 14th, 2014.

Human Resources
Stratford Festival
E-mail: resumes at stratfordfestival.ca
Subject: Production Assistants

Additional information:
Would you like to play a meaningful role with North America's leading classical repertory theatre? At the Stratford Festival, we attract the world's finest talent, offering a unique experience for staff, artists, and actors alike. If you would like to be a part of this exciting organization, we are looking for candidates to fill the roles of...

Production Assistants

Reporting to the Production Stage Manager, you will provide organizational and administration support to the stage management office. This position will appeal to someone with a strong desire for a career as an Equity Stage Manager.

Strong organizational and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Formal training in theatre production together with stage management experience is necessary. Past experiences should reflect a strong interest in the arts. Proficiency in Word and Excel and the ability to quickly learn the theatre's own scheduling program are required. These are seasonal positions, contracted for between three and eight months, depending upon which stage management office the production assistant supports. Starting times for the 3 or 4  PA contracts for the 2015 season will vary according to the needs of each theatre.

Only those we wish to interview will be contacted.

communications at caea.com