EQUIFLASH [EQUITYONLINE WEBSITE SURVEY - IT'S QUICK AND EASY!]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Aug 20 17:13:46 EDT 2014

------------------------------------
EQUITYONLINE WEBSITE SURVEY - IT'S QUICK AND EASY!
------------------------------------

Whether we are at home, in an audition, a rehearsal, in the office, or
somewhere in between, technology continues to change the way we
communicate. In order to keep up with the evolving online landscape,
Equity is planning to redevelop EQUITYONLINE (www.caea.com). But before
any changes take place, we are asking for your input.

Do you have 10 minutes to answer 10 questions about EQUITYONLINE?
Whether you visit the website every day, or not at all, Equity needs to
hear from you in order for the new EQUITYONLINE to serve you best. By
spending just a few minutes to complete this survey, you can add your
voice to the improvement of EQUITYONLINE, and help us create a better
user experience for all Equity members.

Participation is open to Equity members in good standing only. To
participate, please log in to EQUITYONLINE at the link below.

Link to EQUITYONLINE survey page:
http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/MembersOnly/Redirect/WebsiteSurvey.aspx

The survey will be available until 11:00 p.m. EST on Sunday, September
14th, 2014.

Thank you for sharing your input with us as we redevelop EQUITYONLINE
and continue to improve Equity's service to members.

communications at caea.com
http:/www.caea.com