E-DRIVE [AUDITION - ROSENEATH THEATRE - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Aug 21 15:59:02 EDT 2014

--------------------------------
AUDITION - ROSENEATH THEATRE - TORONTO, ON
--------------------------------

Audition day 1: 09/15/2014
City: Toronto

Artistic Director or casting person in attendance: Andrew Lamb
Deadline to submit: 09/05/2014
Email applications to: heather at roseneath.ca
Contact name: Heather Landon
Contact email: heather at roseneath.ca
Contact phone: 416-686-5199 ext. 224
Engager website: www.roseneath.ca
Link to detailed casting information:
http://roseneath.ca/20142015-season/la-maleta-the-suitcase/
Agreement: ITA

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: Roseneath
Theatre seeks to be a reflection of the audiences we serve. For this
reason, we reach out to artists from all cultural backgrounds.

Additional information: Roseneath Theatre is looking to cast the role of
Grandmother/Teacher for our production of La Maleta (The Suitcase).

This is an American tour so a valid and up to date passport is required
not expiring before the end of September 2015 (6 months from the end of
tour) which is required for our US work Visa application.

Dates (Subject to Change):
Rehearsal Starts: January 5, 2015
Tour begins: January 27, 2015
Tour Ends: March 29, 2015 or April 5, 2015

This role requires fluency in both English and Spanish.

To submit, send a photo and resume to heather at roseneath.ca.
Please use the following format to name your files:
FirstnameLastnameWhatisit (e.g. TaraJohnstonResume or
TaraJohnstonPicture) and be mindful of file size. Only those granted an
audition will be contacted.

Thank you.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

communications at caea.com
http:/www.caea.com