E-DRIVE [STAGE MANAGER & ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGER NEEDED - WATERMARK THEATRE - NORTH RUSTICO, PE]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Dec 1 15:24:43 EST 2014

STAGE MANAGER & ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGER NEEDED - WATERMARK THEATRE -
NORTH RUSTICO, PE
Production name: Canada 300 / An Ideal Husband
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 12/29/2014
Deadline to submit: 12/05/2014
Email applications to: lynda at watermarktheatre.com
Contact name: Lynda Turnball
Contact email: lynda at watermarktheatre.com
Contact phone: 902-940-3878
Engager Website: http://www.watermarktheatre.com

Additional information:
Stage Manager and Assistant Stage Manager Needed (Bilingual -
French/English preferred)

For our touring production of CANADA 300 and our production of AN IDEAL
HUSBAND (in repertoire).

From: December 29th, 2014 to September 5th, 2015

The Theatre will be requesting an unpaid hiatus from May 11 to 24, 2015
from Equity, with all flights home and back paid for by the Theatre.

The tour of Canada 300 rehearses in PEI and then stops in two major
cities in each province and the capitals of the three territories before
returning to PEI for the summer season.

Equity members hired will be engaged under an Equity form of contract.

communications at caea.com