E-DRIVE [STAGE MANAGER NOTICE - SUMMER - ODYSSEY THEATRE - OTTAWA , ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Dec 11 16:42:45 EST 2014

STAGE MANAGER NOTICE - SUMMER - ODYSSEY  THEATRE  - OTTAWA , ON
Production name: Whether You Like It Or Not
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 06/08/2015
Deadline to submit: 01/10/2015
Email applications to: info at odysseytheatre.ca
Contact name: Laurie Steven
Contact email: info at odysseytheatre.ca
Contact phone: 613-232-8407
Engager Website: www.odysseytheatre.ca

Additional information:
Priority will be given to CAEA members

Eleven-week contract: from June 8 to August 23, 2015
Rehearsals: June 15 to July 22, 2015
Show Run: July 23 to August 23, 2015

Odyssey Theatre is celebrating its 30th anniversary season as the
National Capital Region's premiere professional open-air theatre. We
produce award-winning mask and movement-based theatre, performing in our
200 seat open-air theatre in Ottawa's beautiful Stratchona Park.

A Stage Manager is required for our summer production of Whether You
Like It or Not, an outrageous comedy by Tirso de Molina, directed by
Odyssey's Artistic Director Laurie Steven.

Equity members hired will be engaged under an Equity form of contract.

communications at caea.com