E-DRIVE [APPRENTICE STAGE MANAGER NOTICE - NIGHTWOOD THEATRE - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Jul 22 14:54:24 EDT 2014

APPRENTICE STAGE MANAGER NOTICE - NIGHTWOOD THEATRE - TORONTO, ON

Production name: Obeah Opera
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 08/18/2014
Deadline to submit: 08/04/2014
Email applications to: beth at nightwoodtheatre.net
Contact name: Beth Brown
Contact email: beth at nightwoodtheatre.net
Contact phone: 4169441740
Engager Website: www.nightwoodtheatre.net

Additional information:
Nicole Brooks' Obeah Opera will take place as part of the New
Groundswell Festival in September.

The workshop production will be directed by Weyni Mangesha, and all
rehearsals will take place in the Nightwood Studio, starting on August
18th. The workshop production performances will take place in the
Dancemakers Studio, from September 11th to 14th.  We will be operating
with a three over four rehearsal structure.

Please note that Nightwood Theatre's mandate includes providing training
opportunities to women in the arts. While everyone is welcome to apply,
we encourage applications from female Apprentice Stage Managers. More
information about Nightwood Theatre can be found on our website:
http://www.nightwoodtheatre.net

communications at caea.com