E-DRIVE [WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 25]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Jul 24 16:24:51 EDT 2014

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or association listed in the e-drive notice below.

WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 25
1. STEPHANIE JONES - TORONTO, ON
2. FITZMAURICE VOICEWORK WEEKEND INTENSIVE - MONTREAL, QB
3. FRASER STUDIOS - TORONTO, ON
4. INTRO TO MEISNER - FRASER STUDIOS - TORONTO, ON

1. STEPHANIE JONES - TORONTO, ON
Production name: Mesiner Boot Camp