E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS NOTICE - DIRECTORS (2) - PUNCTUATE! THEATRE - EDMONTON, AB]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue May 27 09:07:28 EDT 2014

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS NOTICE - DIRECTORS (2) - PUNCTUATE! THEATRE -
EDMONTON, AB
Production name: Suburban Motel Series
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 03/30/2015
Deadline to submit: 06/04/2014
Email applications to: lizhobbs at punctuatetheatre.com
Contact name: Liz Hobbs
Contact email: lizhobbs at punctuatetheatre.com
Contact phone: 780-504-7654
Engager Website: www.punctuatetheatre.com

Additional information:
Punctuate! Theatre is seeking submissions for two directing positions
for their 2015 repertory production of George F. Walker's Suburban Motel
series. All six plays will be produced and shown in a double bill format
over a two week run, with a marathon run on the weekend. We are looking
for directors to direct Problem Child/Risk Everything and Adult
Entertainment/The End of Civilization. All three directors are expected
to work closely with one another with regards to casting (directors will
be sharing some actors), design, prep work and artistic unity of the
production as a whole.

Rehearsals will begin on March 30th and the run goes from April 29th-May
11th, 2015. Directors are expected to be available for all production
meetings leading up to and during rehearsals.

Please submit a letter of interest and a CV to Punctuate! Theatre
Artistic Director Liz Hobbs via e-mail lizhobbs at punctuatetheatre.com no
later than 5pm on Wednesday, June 4th, 2014.

For more information about Punctuate! Theatre, please visit our website
at www.punctuatetheatre.com

communications at caea.com
http://www.caea.com <http://www.caea.com/>