EQUIFLASH [NEW IN 2015: EQUITY ADVANTAGE VISIONCARE AND DENTALCARE]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Nov 13 18:00:04 EST 2014

--------------------
NEW 2015: EQUITY ADVANTAGE VISIONCARE AND DENTALCARE
--------------------
As a benefit of membership, Equity members in good standing will soon
receive an Equity Advantage card enrolling them in two discount programs
providing significant savings on optical and dental services.

Savings are immediate! No claim forms. No annual maximums. No waiting
for reimbursement.

The Equity Advantage card, in effect January 1 to December 31, 2015,
will provide Equity members with immediate savings at some of Canada's
best known optical retailers and participating dental offices.

Savings are as follows:
> VisionCare (NEW!) - lenses, frames and contact lenses from
participating optical retailers coast-to-coast.
> DentalCare - dental services provided by participating dentists across
Canada, including cosmetic procedures plus crowns, porcelain veneers and
whitening (excluding lab/special materials fees).

Family members (spouse (or spousal equivalent) plus dependent children
under age 25) are also eligible for a 25% discount. Dependents added in
2014 will appear on Equity Advantage cards when mailed. New dependants
may be enrolled online at www.EquityAdvantage.ca.

For program details and a list of participating dental offices and
optical retailers, Equity members  should visit www.EquityAdvantage.ca.

Equity Advantage cards will be mailed in late November. If you do not
receive an Equity Advantage card by December 31, 2014, please log on to
EQUITYONLINE (http://www.caea.com) to check your membership status and
contact information on file with the Association.
communications at caea.com
EQUITYONLINE: http:/www.caea.com