E-DRIVE [STAGE MANAGER NOTICE - ITA TYA TOURING SM - ROSENEATH THEATRE - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Nov 18 15:20:38 EST 2014

STAGE MANAGER NOTICE - ITA TYA TOURING SM - ROSENEATH THEATRE - TORONTO,
ON

Production name: Spirit Horse
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 03/02/2015
Audition date: 11/25/2014
Deadline to submit: 11/24/2014
Email applications to: heather at roseneath.ca
Contact name: Heather Landon
Contact email: heather at roseneath.ca
Contact phone: 416-686-5199 ext. 224
Engager Website: www.roseneath.ca

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement:
Roseneath Theatre seeks to be a reflection of the audience we serve. For
this reason, we reach out to artists from different cultural
backgrounds.

Additional information:
Roseneath is looking for an Equity Stage Manager for our upcoming
Ontario touring production of Spirit Horse.
Prep Week:  March 2, 2015
Rehearsals:  March 9, 2015
Tour: March 30-June 7, 2015

Knowledge of the ITA is preferred as well as SM's with TYA touring
experience.  G Drivers license required and experience driving a larger
vehicle is an asset.

A highly theatrical & imaginative story in which three actors play over
65 characters, accompanied by a live musician. Spirit Horse is a
powerful adventure of 2 First Nations city children whose lives are
changed forever by the appearance of a Spirit Horse - a gift from their
grandfather who lives by the old ways on a prairies reserve.

Heavy lifting will be required.  Wireless microphones will be used for
some performances.

This will be an independent (self-employed) contract.

Duties will also include laundry, set up, strike, sound and lights.

Equity members hired will be engaged under an Equity form of contract.
communications at caea.com