E-DRIVE [OTHER NOTICE - YOUNG PEOPLE'S THEATRE - ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Aug 21 14:26:58 EDT 2015

-----------------------------------
OTHER NOTICE - YOUNG PEOPLE'S THEATRE - ON
-----------------------------------
Deadline to submit: 06/01/2016
Email applications to: 50years at youngpeoplestheatre.ca
Contact name: Nick Tracey
Contact email: ntracey at youngpeoplestheatre.ca
Contact phone: 416-363-5131 x240

Additional information:
YPT WANTS YOUR PHOTOS!

Celebrations are beginning at Young People’s Theatre for our 50th
Anniversary and we want you to be part of them!

Throughout our 2015/16 Season we will be holding many “wonder-filled” events
and are in the process of creating a special Anniversary website – great
opportunities to share our theatrical and visual histories. Submitted photos
may be displayed online at YPT’s website and in social media, as well as in
displays at our public events.

If you have been in a YPT production over the past 50 years and have
headshots (particularly from the year of the show) or show photos that we
could access please let us know and if you have them electronically please
feel free to submit them.

Our official Anniversary address is 50years at youngpeoplestheatre.ca.

No photos?  Send us your stories at our Memories page at
http://www.youngpeoplestheatre.ca/50/memories/ .

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

-----------------------------------
communications at caea.com

The foregoing communication is intended only for the use of the individual
or individuals named above and should not be read by or delivered to any
other person. Such communication may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. Any
collection, use, disclosure, forwarding or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
accept our apology and immediately return the communication to the sender
by electronic mail and destroy the message.

See also Equity's Privacy Policy available at
http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx