E-DRIVE [AUDITION NOTICE - RAINBOW STAGE (1993) INC. - WINNIPEG, MB]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Aug 31 13:03:35 EDT 2015

AUDITION NOTICE - RAINBOW STAGE (1993) INC. - WINNIPEG, MB
Production name: SHREK- The Musical
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 07/14/2016
Audition date: 10/04/2015
Deadline to submit: 09/11/2015
Email applications to: auditions at rainbowstage.ca
Contact name: Kate Supleve
Contact email: ksupleve at rainbowstage.ca
Contact phone: 2049895261

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement:
Rainbow Stage is an inclusive company that encourages actors of all
ethnicities, religions, ages (16+), sizes, shapes, and orientations to
audition for our 2016 production of SHREK- The Musical

Additional information:
We are seeking adult performers with excellent comedic timing

Rehearsals Start: July 14th, 2016
Preview:          August 10th, 2016
Opening:         August 11th, 2016
Closing:          August 31st, 2016
Holdover:       September 2nd, 2016

In an effort to reduce paper consumption during the submissions process,
Rainbow Stage is only accepting online submissions.  If you have not done so
yet this season, please send the role(s) you would like to be considered for
as well as your updated headshot and resume by September 11th, 2016 to:

Kate Supleve, Production Administrator, Rainbow Stage
auditions at rainbowstage.ca

A copy of the script & Score are available for perusal at the Rainbow Stage
administrative offices
(200-180 Market Avenue)

While we thank you for submitting your materials electronically and your
interest in our 2016 Season, only actors selected for an audition will be
contacted with an appointment.

Equity members will be seen first at all audition calls. Equity members cast
in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of contract. CAEA
members please bring your membership card to the audition.

***Please Note: A separate Children’s Audition Notice will be posted at a
later date***

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity members

communications at caea.com

The foregoing communication is intended only for the use of the individual
or individuals named above and should not be read by or delivered to any
other person. Such communication may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. Any
collection, use, disclosure, forwarding or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
accept our apology and immediately return the communication to the sender
by electronic mail and destroy the message.

See also Equity's Privacy Policy available at
http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx