E-DRIVE [WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 4]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Dec 3 14:32:26 EST 2015

-------------------------------------
WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 4
1. RAPIER WIT - TORONTO, ON
2. SPUR-OF-THE-MOMENT SHAKESPEARE COLLECTIVE - TORONTO, ON
3. BAD NEW DAYS PERFORMING ARTS - TORONTO, ON
4. ODYSSEY THEATRE - OTTAWA, ON
5. DROP IN VOICE CLASS - TORONTO, ON

1. RAPIER WIT - TORONTO, ON
Production name: Rapier Wit's 2016 January Basic and Intermediate  Intensive
Stage Combat Workshops