E-DRIVE [WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 31]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Jul 30 17:02:09 EDT 2015

-------------------------------------

WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 31

-------------------------------------

1. SHAKESCENES TORONTO - TORONTO, ON

2. WEEKLY SHAKESPEARE SESSIONS - THE HONEST FISHMONGERS - VANCOUVER, BC

1. SHAKESCENES TORONTO - TORONTO, ON

-------------------------------------

Production name: ShakeScenes Toronto

Date production rehearsal/job starts: 08/21/2015

Deadline to submit: 08/10/2015

Email applications to: shakescenestoronto at yahoo.ca

Contact name: Benjamin

Contact email: shakescenestoronto at yahoo.ca

Contact phone: 4166298039

Additional information:

A dynamic workout for the body, voice and imagination of actors of ALL
experience levels. It’s a comprehensive approach to Shakespeare, covering
everything from pre-performance strategies, performance, audition prep and
practices, and one on one coaching.  Taught by Bard on the Beach founding
member Christopher Weddell.

August 21-23 (Friday 6:30pm – 10pm / Sat. Sun. 10am -6pm)

195.00 for all three days (20% off for Equity Members)

Deposit required to secure spot

Auditing fee is 60.00$