E-DRIVE [GENERAL AUDITION - THEATRE ORANGEVILLE - ORANGEVILLE, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue May 5 11:55:56 EDT 2015

--------------------------------
GENERAL AUDITION - THEATRE ORANGEVILLE - ORANGEVILLE, ON
--------------------------------

Audition day 1: 06/01/2015
City: Toronto

Audition day 2: 06/03/2015
City: Toronto

Audition day 3: 06/04/2015
City: Toronto

Artistic Director or casting person in attendance: David Nairn -
Artistic Director
Deadline to submit: 05/25/2015
Email applications to: mgrant at theatreorangeville.ca
Contact name: Marsha Grant
Contact email: mgrant at theatreorangeville.ca
Contact phone: 519-942-3423 ext. 2803
Engager website: www.theatreorangeville.ca
Link to detailed casting information:
http://www.theatreorangeville.ca/blog/general-auditions
Agreement: CTA

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: In our
desire to represent and reflect the world and our community on our
stage, Theatre Orangeville encourages racially and culturally diverse
artists to submit resumes.

Additional information:

The 2015 / 2016 Playbill will be announced publicly on May 8th.
Please visit our website after that date for details.

Musical Auditions: Please prepare two songs and one monologue from the
contemporary Canadian repertoire.
Non-Musical Auditions: Please prepare two contrasting monologues from
the contemporary Canadian repertoire.

Preference will be given to artists who have not auditioned for Artistic
Director David Nairn within the past three seasons.

Show specific auditions will be held at a later date.

In order to be as "green" as possible, email submissions are strongly
encouraged!

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

communications at caea.com
http:/www.caea.com