E-DRIVE [BUSINESS SKILLS FOR YOUR ARTS CAREER - WORKSHOP - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue May 5 17:03:39 EDT 2015

-----------------------------------
BUSINESS SKILLS FOR YOUR ARTS CAREER - ARTISTS' HEALTH ALLIANCE / AFBS
-----------------------------------
Seminar name: Business Skills for Your Arts Career
Contact information: http://artistshealth.com/contact/
Contact phone: 416-351-0239
Website: http://artistshealth.com/afbs

The Artists’ Health Alliance is partnering with AFBS to offer a weekend seminar this June called Business Skills for Your Arts Career. Because of AFBS’ sponsorship we are able to offer this $350 value seminar for only $50 to your members!

In our recently completed survey of artists in the GTA, the majority of respondents said they face challenges with the business aspect of their art careers. This seminar is the perfect opportunity to help artists bolster their knowledge, skills and confidence and learn the essentials needed to support their passion.

Our facilitator, Jack Cunningham, is a Career and Employment Consultant, Curriculum Designer, Educator and Artist who has delivered a similar seminar for many years, through Work in Culture.

We are opening registration today, and would love if you could share the registration link with your members: http://artistshealth.com/afbs

The seminar details are:
Dates and Times:
Friday, June 12:  6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday, June 13:  9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday, June 14:  9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: OCAD U

Facilitator: Jack Cunningham - Toronto-based Jack Cunningham is an Entrepreneur, Career and Employment Consultant, Adult Educator, Workshop Facilitator, Curriculum Designer, Collage Artist, Writer, and Performer. He has extensive experience as a writer, director and producer, and has owned and operated businesses in Publicity and Marketing, Film Production, and Training Consulting. Jack has taught at several community colleges including Humber, George Brown and Centennial.

communications at caea.com