E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS NOTICE (2 of 3) - PERSEPHONE THEATRE - SASKATOON, SK]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu May 7 16:04:25 EDT 2015

---------------------------------------
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS NOTICE (2 of 3) - PERSEPHONE THEATRE - SASKATOON,
SK
---------------------------------------
Production name: The Farndale Avenue Housing Estate Townswomen's Guild
Dramatic Society's Production of A Christmas Carol
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 10/30/2015
Audition date: 06/12/2015
Audition date 2: 06/13/2015
Deadline to submit: 06/02/2015
Email applications to: carol.a at persephonetheatre.org
Contact name: Carol Affleck
Contact email: carol.a at persephonetheatre.org
Contact phone: 306-384-2126 ext 232
Engager Website: www.persephonetheatre.org

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement:
Persephone Theatre encourages submissions from artists of all diverse
backgrounds.

Additional information:
Persephone Theatre is inviting submissions for our main stage
production: "The Farndale Avenue Housing Estate Townswomen's Guild
Dramatic Society's Production of A Christmas Carol"
Resumes and up to date headshots should be submitted no later than
TUESDAY JUNE 2 to:
Carol Affleck
carol.a at persephonetheatre.org (PDF ONLY, no larger than 1 MB in
size)PLEASE PUT: FARNDALE SUBMISSION in the subject line of your email.
or mail to:
ATTN: Carol Affleck
Persephone Theatre
100 Spadina Cres E
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0L3
Auditions will be held in Saskatoon on JUNE 12 & 13.  Contract dates are
OCT 30 - DEC 13 (with a possible extension to DEC 20). NO AGENT PACKAGES
PLEASE.  We thank everyone for their submissions, however, only those
granted an audition will be contacted.  Please visit our website:
www.persephonetheatre.org for a character breakdown for this production.

communications at caea.com