E-DRIVE [GENERAL AUDITION - SHAKESPEARE ON THE SASKATCHEWAN - SASKATOON, SK]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Sep 14 15:59:31 EDT 2015

--------------------------------
GENERAL AUDITION - SHAKESPEARE ON THE SASKATCHEWAN - SASKATOON, SK
--------------------------------

Audition day 1: 10/22/2015
City: Saskatoon

Artistic Director or casting person in attendance: Will Brooks
Deadline to submit: 10/09/2015
Email applications to: shakespeare.ap at sasktel.net
Contact name: Will Brooks
Contact email: shakespeare.ap at sasktel.net
Contact phone: 306 653 2300
Engager website: www.shakespeareonthesaskatchewan.com
Link to detailed casting information: www.shakespeareonthesaskatchwan.com
Agreement: CTA

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: We also highly
encourage cultural diversity and gender parity in submissions and have plans
to serve these voices.

Additional information:
General Auditions
Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan will be holding General Auditions for the
2016 season and beyond in Saskatoon October 22 and 23 2015.  We are
accepting resumes and headshots from actors interested in auditioning.  We
will be producing multiple Shakespeare productions with one group of actors.
With a mandate to celebrate Saskatchewan artists we are particularly
interested in hearing from artists living in or with deep roots in
Saskatchewan.  We also highly encourage cultural diversity and gender parity
in submissions and have plans to serve these voices.
Artists whose work is familiar to Artistic Producer Will Brooks are
encouraged to submit and express interest but may not be required to
audition.  Artists who have worked with the festival recently are always
encouraged to get in touch to keep us informed of their particular artistic
interests.
As part of our submissions we are also interested in hearing from directors,
designers, and other artists who have interest in working with us.  Meetings
and discussions for these submissions may not be held at the same time as
the generals but can be arranged on an ad hoc basis.
Please forward resumes and headshots in PDF format to
shakespeare.ap at sasktel.net
Only those artists receiving an audition will be contacted.
Rehearsals will begin June 5 and the shows will begin previews July 8
running through to August 23 2015.
Submission deadline is no later than October 9th at noon but artists are
always encouraged to get in touch early.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity members
cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of contract.
CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the audition.
communications at caea.com
http:/www.caea.com

--

The foregoing communication is intended only for the use of the individual
or individuals named above and should not be read by or delivered to any

See also Equity's Privacy Policy available at
http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx