E-DRIVE [WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 15]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Apr 15 09:28:15 EDT 2016

------------------------------------
WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 15
1. THEATRE ONTARIO - MORE THAN FACE VALUE - TORONTO, ON
2. THEATRE ONTARIO - LAUNCHING YOUR CAREER - TORONTO, ON
3. INTIMACY FOR THE STAGE - TORONTO, ON
4. URBAN CURVZ THEATRE - CALGARY, AB
5. MEISNER ACTING COACHING  - PLAYHOUSE NORTH ACTING STUDIOS - TORONTO, ON

1. THEATRE ONTARIO - MORE THAN FACE VALUE - TORONTO, ON
Production name: More Than Face Value: The Basics of Effective Stage Makeup