EQUIFLASH [CTA EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES SURVEY FOR EQUITY MEMBERS]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Apr 20 16:48:20 EDT 2016

---------------------------------
CTA EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES SURVEY FOR EQUITY MEMBERS
---------------------------------

Equity and PACT share a commitment to promoting equal engagement
opportunities and reflecting the full diversity of Canadian society in our
theatres and on our stages. We are collaborating in collecting demographic
information about all Artists engaged under the Canadian Theatre Agreement
(see Clause 10:02(c) of the CTA).

Every Equity member working on a CTA Engagement Contract will be provided
with a link to a demographic information survey from the Theatre named on
his/her contract.

**Equity strongly encourages ALL eligible Equity members to take part in
this important initiative.**

Aggregate data derived from Equity member responses will be annually
reviewed by a joint PACT-Equity committee, and further disseminated to
promote best practices.

Completion in the survey is voluntary, confidential and anonymous.
Participation by Equity members is vital to ensuring sufficient data
collection and to inform future CTA negotiations on employment equity and an
inclusive theatre ecology in 2018.

Any questions and concerns regarding this initiative may be emailed to
communications at caea.com.

---------------------------------
communications at caea.com

The foregoing communication is intended only for the use of the individual
or individuals named above and should not be read by or delivered to any
other person. Such communication may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. Any
collection, use, disclosure, forwarding or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
accept our apology and immediately return the communication to the sender
by electronic mail and destroy the message.

See also Equity's Privacy Policy available at
http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx