EQUIFLASH [LAST CHANCE TO RSVP: EQUITY HONOURS AWARDS CELEBRATION - FEBRUARY 22, 2016]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Feb 19 15:25:12 EST 2016

--------------------------------
LAST CHANCE TO RSVP: EQUITY HONOURS AWARDS CELEBRATION - MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22
--------------------------------
‎
It's Equity's 40th anniversary and Equity's Council invites all Equity
members to this the Ruby Honours Awards Celebration on Monday, February
22nd.

This year is particularly special as it marks 40 years since we amicably
separated from American Equity and opened our doors as a distinct Canadian
voice for the live performance community.

We are going to be celebrating some truly special people from our Equity
family. There will be complimentary food and beverages, live music and a
chance to make some memories at our onsite photo booth!

Please see details below.

Council looks forward to seeing you there!

Event: Ruby Anniversary Honours Awards Celebration