E-DRIVE [TICKET DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 10]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Jun 9 16:33:11 EDT 2016

------------------
TICKET DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 10
------------------
1. AZURE RIVER - TORONTO, ON
2. THE FOSTER FESTIVAL - ST. CATHARINES, ON

------------------
1. AZURE RIVER - TORONTO, ON
------------------
Production name: Madam Mao
Deadline to submit: 06/19/2016
Email applications to: jktlo at yahoo.ca
Contact name: Patron Services
Contact email: madammaoazureriver at gmail.com
Contact phone: 416-531-1827
Engager Website: www.azureriver.wix.com/madam-mao

Additional information:
$20 Tickets for all non-pwyc shows for equity members. Please quote Equity
at box office.

------------------
2. THE FOSTER FESTIVAL - ST. CATHARINES, ON
------------------
Production name: The Foster Festival 2016 Season
Deadline to submit: 08/27/2016
Email applications to: info at fosterfestival.com
Contact name: Emily Oriold
Contact email: emily at fosterfestival.com
Contact phone: 289-786-0950
Engager Website: www.fosterfestival.com

Additional information:
The Foster Festival would like to offer our fellow Arts Workers $28 tickets
to any performance* throughout our 2016 Summer Season! Tickets can be
purchased online, by phone, or in person using the promotional code FOSCAEA.

Online: http://bit.ly/1lTSUw0

By Phone: 1-855-515-0722

In Person: 250 St Paul Street, St. Catharines, ON L2R 3M2

Or download the Foster Festival App which is now available in the Google
Play Store and the Apple App Store.

*Subject to availability.

------------------
communications at caea.com

The foregoing communication is intended only for the use of the individual
or individuals named above and should not be read by or delivered to any
other person. Such communication may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. Any
collection, use, disclosure, forwarding or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
accept our apology and immediately return the communication to the sender
by electronic mail and destroy the message.

See also Equity's Privacy Policy available at
http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx