E-DRIVE [GENERAL AUDITION - MALACHITE THEATRE INTERNATIONAL - EDMONTON, AB]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Mar 28 16:08:09 EDT 2016

--------------------------------
GENERAL AUDITION - MALACHITE THEATRE INTERNATIONAL - EDMONTON, AB
--------------------------------

Audition day 1: 04/07/2016
City: Edmonton

Audition day 2: 04/08/2016
City: Edmonton

Artistic Director or casting person in attendance: Danielle LaRose
Deadline to submit: 04/05/2016
Email applications to: daniellelarose at live.ca
Contact name: Danielle LaRose
Contact email: daniellelarose at live.ca
Contact phone: 1-403-598-2457
Engager website: www.themalachites.co.uk
Link to detailed casting information:
http://www.themalachites.co.uk/#!upcoming-events/wpdai
Agreement: ITA

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: Malachite
Theatre International employs artists from all cultural and creative
backgrounds.

Additional information: Dates: April 7 & 8, 2016
In Attendance: Danielle LaRose
Deadline to Submit: April 5, 2016
Applications to: daniellelarose at live.ca
Casting Information: http://www.themalachites.co.uk/#!upcoming-events/wpdai

Malachite Theatre International is a critically-acclaimed Shakespeare
company originally founded in London, UK. The company produces work around
the world based on Elizabethan performance methodologies.

With several Canadian theatre partnerships on the horizon for our 2016-2017
season, The Malachites are looking to connect with Canadian artists through
our upcoming General Auditions and build an ensemble approach to the season
based on the talents of successful applicants.

More information can be found at: www.themalachites.co.uk

General auditions will also be held in Calgary, and are currently TBC.

Only Email submissions will be accepted. Please title submissions
"Malachite General Auditions" and include a headshot and resumé in PDF
format. Please indicate whether you have a preferred date and time for your
audition. We will endeavor to be as flexible as we can with your
availability requests.

Auditionees will be required to prepare one classical monologue (preferably
in verse) lasting no longer than 2 minutes, and may be asked to do a cold
read. If you play an instrument or sing, please prepare a short piece which
demonstrates your musicality and is no longer than one minute.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity members
cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of contract.
CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the audition.
------------------------------------
communications at caea.com

The foregoing communication is intended only for the use of the individual
or individuals named above and should not be read by or delivered to any
other person. Such communication may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. Any
collection, use, disclosure, forwarding or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
accept our apology and immediately return the communication to the sender
by electronic mail and destroy the message.

See also Equity's Privacy Policy available at
http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx