E-DRIVE [STAGE MANAGER NOTICE - SHAKESPEARE IN THE RUINS - WINNIPEG, MB]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Sep 7 15:02:30 EDT 2016

-------------------------
STAGE MANAGER NOTICE - SHAKESPEARE IN THE RUINS - WINNIPEG, MB
-------------------------
Production name: Stripped-Down A Midsummer Night's Dream
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 10/03/2016
Deadline to submit: 09/14/2016
Email applications to: shakespeare at mts.net
Contact name: Lisa Nelson-Fries
Contact email: shakespeare at mts.net
Contact phone: 204-957-1753
Engager Website: www.shakespeareintheruins.com

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: Shakespeare In
The Ruins is a member of the Professional Association of Canadian Theatres,
and engages artists under the Canadian Theatre Agreement. We are committed
to inclusive hiring in all departments of our company and will consider all
submissions without regard to age, disability, ethno-cultural identity,
gender, or any other basis.

Additional information:

Shakespeare in the Ruins (SIR)
Stage Manager – TYA Fall Tour, Deadline September 14, 2016

JOB OPPORTUNITY
STAGE MANAGER

Shakespeare in the Ruins is seeking a Stage Manager for our fall school tour
of "Stripped-Down A Midsummer Night's Dream". This is a contract position,
reporting to the General Manager.

SIR is an PACT member and all SM duties are aligned with the CAEA - CTA
agreement.

The current dates are:
Oct 3rd – Nov 21st, 2016
Prep: Oct 3-9
Rehearsals: Oct 10 – 21
Tour: Oct 24 – Nov 21

If interested please e-mail resumes with cover letter by September 14, 2016:

Lisa Nelson-Fries
General Manager
Shakespeare in the Ruins
Unit Y300 - 393 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB
R3B 3H6
shakespeare at mts.net

Thank You!

Equity members hired will be engaged under an Equity form of contract.

-------------------------
communications at caea.com

The foregoing communication is intended only for the use of the individual
or individuals named above and should not be read by or delivered to any
other person. Such communication may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. Any
collection, use, disclosure, forwarding or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
accept our apology and immediately return the communication to the sender
by electronic mail and destroy the message.

See also Equity's Privacy Policy available at
http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx