E-DRIVE [AUDITION NOTICE - ACTOR: BUTCH, AUDREY - THOUSAND ISLANDS PLAYHOUSE - GANANOQUE, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Sep 28 09:31:49 EDT 2016

----------------------------
AUDITION NOTICE - ACTOR: BUTCH, AUDREY - THOUSAND ISLANDS PLAYHOUSE -
GANANOQUE, ON
----------------------------
Production name: Leading Ladies
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 06/29/2017
Audition date: 10/24/2016
Deadline to submit: 10/10/2016
Email applications to: auditions at 1000islandsplayhouse.com
Contact name: Rob Kempson
Contact email: rob at 1000islandsplayhouse.com
Contact phone: 6133827086
Engager Website: www.1000islandsplayhouse.com

Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: The Thousand
Islands Playhouse is committed to diversity (in its many forms) throughout
the work of our company. We encourage submissions from actors of all
ethnicities, backgrounds, religions, cultures, sexualities, shapes and
sizes.

Additional information:
The Thousand Islands Playhouse is now accepting electronic submissions from
for the following roles in our 2017 Season production of Leading Ladies by
Ken Ludwig, directed by Ashlie Corcoran. Auditions will be held in Toronto
only.

We are only accepting submissions for the following roles. All other roles
have been cast.

Setting: 1958

Audrey (early 20s): A roller-skating waitress who wants to go to college.
She is enthusiastic, sweet, and generally cheerful. Well-meaning but
perpetually confused.

Butch (early 20s): Desperately in love with Audrey. Earnest, sincere, and a
little slow on the uptake. He played football in high school. Well-meaning,
but easily confused, and regularly nervous.

**We are interested in auditioning actors from all ethnic backgrounds.**

Rehearsals:     June 29 – July 20, 2017
Preview:                July 21, 2017
Opening:        July 22, 2017
Closing:                August 19, 2017

Submission Guidelines:
Interested applicants are asked to submit a resume, headshot, and cover
letter to:
Rob Kempson, Associate Artistic Director
auditions at 1000islandsplayhouse.com
SUBJECT HEADING: LEADING LADIES + Equity status

Electronic submissions only. No phone calls please.

DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: Monday, October 10, 2016 at 5:00pm

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity members
cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of contract.
CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the audition.

----------------------------
communications at caea.com

The foregoing communication is intended only for the use of the individual
or individuals named above and should not be read by or delivered to any
other person. Such communication may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. Any
collection, use, disclosure, forwarding or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
accept our apology and immediately return the communication to the sender
by electronic mail and destroy the message.

See also Equity's Privacy Policy available at
http://www.caea.com/EquityWeb/Security/Privacy.aspx